Do you or someone you love suffer from tinnitus? If so, you know the constant ringing in the ears can be debilitating, frustrating and even dangerous. And traditional tinnitus remedies such as drugs, surgeries and various medical and psychiatric therapies rarely give any tinnitus relief and can even aggravate the condition.
Tinnitus can cause severe dizziness and be extremely painful. If left untreated, the constant ringing, buzzing and hissing of tinnitus can actually cause physical damage to the ear, resulting in permanent hearing loss and other medical issues.
There are many things people seeking tinnitus relief can do to relieve their symptoms. Here are five of the most common tinnitus remedies:
1. Avoid certain foods. Refined sugars, MSG, alcohol and caffeine are all known to aggravate the symptoms of tinnitus.
2. Get checked for an ear infection, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, wax buildup or other ear conditions, as these are all known causes of tinnitus.
3. Relax. Take a yoga class, learn meditation techniques, or find another way to reduce stress in your life. Stress can make tinnitus symptoms worse.
4. Distract your mind with other things, such as soft background music or a fan, as this will prevent you from focusing on the constant ringing and hissing associated with tinnitus.
5. Reduce your exposure to loud noises. Damage to the ear caused by loud noises, such as prolonged workplace exposure or sudden explosive sounds, are the primary cause of tinnitus.
Tonaki Tinnitus Protocol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjqMEFwTCAE