Now Playing @ Pax Stereo Tv

About

Pax Stereo created this Ning Network.

The Official NeoLatino Internet Television Channel

Badge

Loading…

Events

Latest Activity

CBS LIVE TV posted an album
yesterday
hugomozi posted a status
yesterday
Choi Eun commented on Choi Eun's status
Thursday
Choi Eun posted a status
"Money Heist Moviemad - IMDb"
Thursday
Choi Eun commented on Choi Eun's status
Wednesday
Choi Eun posted a status
"7 things to know about Hailee Steinfeld, star of Marvel’s Hawkeye Season 1"
Wednesday
hugomozi posted a status
""
Tuesday
Choi Eun commented on Choi Eun's status
Nov 29
Choi Eun posted a status
"Movies netflix movies - IMDb"
Nov 29
Choi Eun posted a status
Nov 29
Choi Eun commented on Choi Eun's status
Nov 28
Choi Eun posted a status
"Offer >> Live AqpXyNnRUZJVa"
Nov 28
Heidi Dayne Hanson updated their profile
Nov 27
Alvin John Ernst updated their profile
Nov 27
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 27
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 27
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 27
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 26
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 26
hugomozi posted a status
Nov 26
Villa Lidköping vs Edsbyns IF

MATCH DETAILS:
Location : Lidköping, Sparbanken Lidköping Arena
Upcoming Information:Swedish Elitserien Bandy 17.11.2021
When/Date: 17.11.2021
Time: 2:00 pm


Watch here >>>Villa Lidköping v Edsbyns IF live

Online here >>>Villa Lidköping - Edsbyns IF live


Online live stream search engine


Villa Lidköping v Edsbyns IF [livestream]


Short Preview

  • Villa Lidköping in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Edsbyns IF is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Villa Lidköping could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Villa Lidköping is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Edsbyns IF is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 3).
  • Last 39 head-to-head matches Villa Lidköping won 22 matches, drawn 4 matches, lost 13 matches and goals 168-143.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Villa Lidköping won 12 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 6 matches and goals 92-68.

    Other matches previews, predictions, analytics:
    Chelsea - Juventus match overview, prediction&tips

  • Chelsea has currently - 9, has a chance of 1st (28%), has a good chance of 2nd (71%), has a very small chance of 3rd (1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (99%), has a good chance of qtrs (60%), has a chance of semis (34%), has a chance of final (17%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Juventus has currently - 12, has a good chance of 1st (72%), has a chance of 2nd (28%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a chance of qtrs (43%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Chelsea in the latest game got a series victories and it is in a perfect shape (in the last 5 games wins - 4).
  • Recent matches Juventus is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • In this match Chelsea is a favorite.
  • Recent matches Juventus is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins - 2).
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Chelsea won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 2-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Chelsea won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.

    Inter - Shakhtar match overview, prediction&tips

  • Inter has currently - 7, has a chance of 1st (27%), has a good chance of 2nd (66%), has a small chance of 3rd (7%), has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (41%), has a chance of semis (18%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a v

Comment

You need to be a member of NeoLatino Tv to add comments!

Join NeoLatino Tv

© 2021   Created by Pax Stereo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service